Here is his face. You can see one eye to the right of the white line going down the middle, and his nose and mouth to the left side of the line, the other side of his face is shadowed.
Here is a picture of his hand (close to his face). His hand is on the right side of the middle line.
Here is his foot.
Here is his leg curled up in a ball, his foot is on the top left and and his torso is on the bottom right side.PREGNANCY HIGHLIGHTS
How Far Along: 28 Weeks
Size of Baby: 15 inches. 2-3 lbs. Your baby's eyes are partially open now and can blink. Truly superior babies can actually wink. (OK, there is no way to prove that, but it's fun to imagine, no?) Your baby can also now become a shiny, happy person as she has begun having rapid eye movement (Get it? REM? Shiny, happy person?? We'll be here all week.) His eyes have color now, too. It may not be the color he ultimately ends up with, especially if they're light gray or blue. The eyes typically don't settle on a final hue until nine months after baby is born. So when your mother-in-law says that the baby has her eyes, you can politely inform her that they'll most likely change soon. Sorry. Your babe is downright chubby compared to a few weeks ago. He is about 15 inches long, about the length of an amusement park cinnamon-sugar-coated churro (yum!), and weighs 2 to 3 pounds. (parentsconnect.com)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 12 pounds
Maternity Clothes: I bought a new swimsuit this weekend that is strapless, so hopefully I can work toward getting rid of my awful tan lines.
Gender: It's a boy!! Caleb Joseph Giesen
Movement: All the time - he is an active boy!
Sleep: Not too bad so far - my borrowed pregnancy pillow is my best friend (thanks Katie). I miss sleeping on my stomach, but have gotten pretty comfortable with sleeping on my sides.
What I Miss: Sleeping on my stomach and a draft beer on a hot afternoon.
Cravings: None really, just an aversion to grilled chicken.
Symptoms: A little joint pain, and I get light-headed if I've been in the sun for a while.
Best Moment this Week: Getting to see Caleb again and the babymoon in Destin!




I LOVE CALEB JOSEPH GIESEN!!
ReplyDelete