Caleb made his grand debut on Tuesday, August 9th at 7:53 p.m. He was 7 pounds 8 ounces and 20.25 inches long. More details about the big day later, but here is a link to his hospital newborn pictures to hold you over:
http://www.our365.com/NewbornPortraits/BabyDetail.aspx?birthid=8b30b9d7-ecb3-4bf1-8af8-c233f28c05ec&babyid=d62a44f2-0b40-45a2-9eb5-3222ca066720
Joey, Caleb and I are doing great! Just enjoying our first few days together. Caleb has been a joy!
June 2018
7 years ago
He has sooooo much hair! He is a real little boy!! I love how it is brushed over to the side. Can't wait to meet the little buddy!
ReplyDeleteHe is BEAUTIFUL Nat!! You putting that link on there made me realize that Asher is almost a month old and I forgot all about his Our365 picture!! LOL. So I finally looked at it and they only took one picture and he had a mohawk! :) Motherhood is a wonderful thing!! You will love every minute of it! Even when you are sleep-deprived and covered in baby food or even worse, poop! :)
ReplyDeleteso stinking cute!!!
ReplyDelete